woocommerce category sitemap allows you to split sitemap of your woocommerce powered site into multiple sitemaps by creating separate xml and/or gz sitemap for each category with category sitemap index file which will link all the category sitemaps. Along with it you will also have more control over priority and change frequency of each product, automatic sitemap generation ,automatic ping to search engines with some more extra features like£10 off in stock models
Extra £10 off selected Stock Models: RW52DASS, RL56GWGBP, WMSL501P, FDEB31010G, FDEL31010G, FDEL31010P, WMUD942G, HUE61PS, DHS53XS, HUE52GS, FQ115T001, RR82PDRS, WF80F5E0W2W, DWFN320W
- Creating sitemap into your desired folder
- Create sitemap with your desired terms
- Disable product entry into sitemap
- Follow the method followed by major ecommerce sites to have separate sitemap for each category.Your Ecommerce site will get separate xml and/or gz sitemap and category index sitemap file which will link all the category sitemaps of your site.
- You can change product priority and change frequency or you can remove it from sitemap using sitemaps tab created product edit page.
- Plugin allows you to create all the category based sitemaps into a folder in case you don’t want to have all those files into your root directory.
- Sitemap can be generated whenever product is updated or manually you can generate it anytime using ajax powered button on settings page of this plugin.
- Generated sitemaps can be notified to search engines automatically whenever new product is created or you can manually ping anytime from plugin settings page.