Tangle for the readyChat Theme Engine
Tangle is a theme created to work with and extend some functions of the readyChat Software, Tangle styles a nice orange paint job with curves in all the right places, Login, Register, Profiles and pop up box’s have all been re-themed to included the paint job.£10 off in stock models
Extra £10 off selected Stock Models: RW52DASS, RL56GWGBP, WMSL501P, FDEB31010G, FDEL31010G, FDEL31010P, WMUD942G, HUE61PS, DHS53XS, HUE52GS, FQ115T001, RR82PDRS, WF80F5E0W2W, DWFN320W
Tangle is the second theme created for readyChat Theme Engine, even though it’s the first on the market readyChat Theme Engine already converted the default readyChat theme that is included with the readyChat Theme Engine product so this is why Tangle is the second.
Tangle is classed as a Theme ++ as it go’s one step forward and adds functions that readyChat and the readyChat Theme engine have not yet included.
- /clear, this one was added for myself as /prune was confusing for me I am dyslexic so I added /clear this works in the same way as /prune.
- /speak, this one lets you speak as the system, it will put your message in a styled section with system: at the beginning of your message.
- /help, this command will return some useful commands for admins and users alike.
- /me this is like the IRC /me command where it removed the time stamp and returns your username in front of your message.
If after installing the theme and you find a bug even if its a core error please contact us first, Why? this is simple we had to change line locations to create this mod so we will have to make sure our mod is not at fault and then we can provide you the correct error line to report it to the readyChat authors.
I will also try my best to make sure older themes will still work with up to date versions of the Theme Engine and readyChat, I will also try my best to update the Theme not long after readyChat has been updated.
This means you will also have to follow the requirements for readyChat
- readyChat requires PHP 5.3 minimum
- readyChat requires 1 MySQL database (uses the MySQLi extension)
- readyChat Product requires around 2mb of disk space
Simply drop the theme named file in the Install folder in to your themes folder in the root of readyChat, remember readyChat Theme Engine must be installed before this.
If your readyChat, including readyChat Theme Engine is installed on www.somedomain.com/chatterbox server root username/www/chatterbox then you would install your theme in the themes folder what should be in chatterbox
~username/www/chatterbox/themes/ this is the folder you would copy to, Copy The Tangle folder and all its files in to the themes(username/www/chatterbox/themes/) folder the Tangle folder can be found in the Install folder.
- 18.104.22.168 5th January 2014
- Initial release